The Lego® Lightsaber is based on the weapon from the Star Wars universe. The lightsaber was a distinctive weapon used by the Jedi and the Sith. Lego® made four different colored lightsabers, blue, green, purple and red. The hilt also comes in two colors; a chrome silver and plain gray. The early sets all contained the chrome silver version, but the plain gray hilt is becoming more frequent in new sets. This is probably because it is easier and cheaper to produce. Recently, Lego® started including chrome dark gray lightsaber handles in new sets.
Lego® also made light-up lightsabers for some of the minifigures from Episode III. These lightsabers light-up when the minifigures head is pressed down and they have a 3 hour battery life. However, this function was removed from minifigures, and replaced by normal lightsabers.
Appearances in Lego®
- 7101 Lightsaber Duel (2x chrome silver hilt, 1x red lightsaber, 1x green lightsaber)
- 7121 Naboo Swamp (chrome silver hilt, green lightsaber)
- 7151 Sith Infiltrator (chrome silver hilt, double bladed red lightsaber)
- 7161 Gungan Sub (2x chrome silver hilt, 1x blue lightsaber, 1x green lightsaber)
- 7203 Jedi Defense I (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7663 Sith Infiltrator (chrome silver hilt, double bladed red lightsaber)
- 7665 Republic Cruiser (2x plain gray hilt, 1x blue lightsaber, 1x green lightsaber)
- 7103 Jedi Duel (1x chrome silver hilt, green lightsaber, 1x chrome silver hilt with bend, red lightsaber)
- 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit (2x chrome silver hilt, 2x blue lightsaber)
- 7143 Jedi Starfighter (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7163 Republic Gunship (chrome silver hilt, green lightsaber)
The Clone Wars
- 7676 Republic Gunship (2x plain gray hilt, 2x blue lightsaber. 2x plain gray curved hilt, 2x red lightsaber)
- 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (plain gray hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7675 AT-TE (2x plain gray hilt, 1x blue lightsaber, 1x green lightsaber)
- 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle (silver hilt, purple lightsaber)
- 8085 Freeco Speeder (chrome dark gray hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter]] (chrome dark gray hilt, green lightsaber)
- 8093 Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter (chrome dark gray hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 8096 Palpatine's Shuttle (2x chrome dark gray hilt, 2x red lightsaber)
- 8098 Clone Turbo Tank (3x chrome dark gray hilt, 2x blue lightsaber 1x geen lightsaber)
- 7255 General Grievous Chase (5x plain gray hilt, 3x blue lightsaber, 2x green lightsaber)
- 7256 Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel (2x blue light-up lightsaber)
- 7260 Wookiee Catamaran (green light-up lightsaber)
- 7261 Clone Turbo Tank (purple light-up lightsaber or chrome silver hilt, purple lightsaber)
- 7283 Ultimate Space Battle (2x plain gray hilt, 2x blue lightsaber)
- 7661 Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring (plain gray hilt, green lightsaber)
- 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer (chrome silver hilt, red lightsaber)
- 7110 Landspeeder (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7140 X-wing Fighter (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7142 X-wing Fighter (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7150/7152/7262 TIE Advanced & Y-wing (chrome silver hilt, red lightsaber)
- 7263 TIE Fighter (red light-up lightsaber)
- 8092 Luke's Landspeeder (2x chrome dark gray hilt, 2x blue lightsaber)
10131 TIE Collection (chrome silver hilt, red lightsaber)
- 4483 AT-AT (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 4500 Rebel Snowspeeder (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 4502 X-wing (2x plain gray hilt, green lightsaber)
- 6212 X-Wing Fighter (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7130 Snowspeeder (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 7666 Hoth Rebel Base (plain gray hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 8089 Hoth Wampa Cave (chrome dark gray hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 10123 Cloud City ( 2x chrome silver hilt, 1x blue lightsaber, 1x red lightsaber)
- 10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT (chrome silver hilt, blue lightsaber)
- 4480 Jabba's Palace (chrome silver hilt, green lightsaber)
- 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge (chrome silver hilt, green lightsaber)
- 7201 Final Duel II (chrome silver hilt, green lightsaber)
- 7128 Speeder Bikes (chrome silver hilt, green lightsaber)
- 7200 Final Duel I (chrome silver hilt, red lightsaber)
- 7672 Rogue Shadow (2x plain gray hilt, 2x red lightsaber)
- Lego® Star Wars: The Video Game
- Lego® Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Lego® Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Vote for next months Featured Article
For July's featured image we have a picture of an older set from the Castle theme. Depicted in the image is the Black Knight's Castle and the eleven minifigures that were included in the set. The set was released in 1992. The set included ten knights, four of which rode horses, and one ghost that lives in one of the castle towers. It also included a wide assortment of medieval weapons and other accessories.
Vote for next months Featured Image
|Fan fiction/Chapter of the Month Write yours!
- Space Police Log 2: Jail Breaks - , by Mariofighter3
2:36 p.m.: “To his surprise, this will be as easy as taking candy from a baby,” Drake, our Space Police squad chef (called a Space Police Commando), proudly told me last night.
Our informant, Neal, told our squad that Squidtron, another Black Hole member who’s Squidman’s personal android, would be trying to break free Squidman and Frenzy (who was arrested over a solar cyclone ago)from our (pretty) high security prison. But, we had already made a straight forward plan to capture him (we only call Squidtron a male because its owner is a male). Together as a squad, there would be no way our plan could be stopped.
I was required to bring the Max Security Transport with me that night. Soon, I walked in to H.Q., and our secretary told us “This will never work.” I found that a bit rough.
“Our plan will probably work, but don’t be a downer,” I replied.
“Sorry, I just upset that I boyfriend dumped me,” she said. I then walked away, into the vehicle garage. I felt really awkward after speaking to her. Anyways, I met up with Drake to receive the plan’s guidelines. After reading it over, I 1thought to myself, “Of course! I knew there was a reason why I brought the Max Security Transport tonight!”
My part of the plan was to guard the bait, Squidman and Frenzy, until 8:45, when I would separate from the bait to block off the entrance of the prison with the Max Security Transport. As walked down the hallway, I remembered some old faces, like the teacher who tried to murder one of her students. I can’t believe the school even let her teach! Anyways, I usually wouldn’t do this, but I brought Frenzy a gold bar to be nice. I then made it to Squidman’s and Frenzy’s cell.
“It was just arrested yesterday and I don’t get a single hello…” he mumbled to himself.
“Oh, here comes ….” Squidman said before being interrupted by me.
“Hello, old friends,” I said. No response, so I just threw the valuable gold bar into the cell. Without resistance, Frenzy went at that bar like a mouse to a piece of cheese.
“Weird…” I whispered.
It had soon become 8:45. I left the hallway to start my part of the plan. I had hopped into Max Security Transport and waited at the gate to capture Squidtron. After 10 minutes of waiting and read Tomorrow, Today! Magazine. Boy, I should of known that Earth had become such a small world after humans expanded to the end of the galaxy. Again, anyways, long story short, I did my part in the plan and Squidtron was arrested. Wow, I didn’t know it would take that long.
End of transmission.
- Brickpost: 6 Months Special - Yes ladies and gentlemen, this month marks the sixth month of the Brickpost. During the past six months we have brought you news from the LEGO wikis, and we celebrate this by bringing you this special issue. Read it and find out what goes on behind the scenes in making the Brickpost and the Brickpost team reveals some of their new plans and idea's.
User blogs, polls, etc.